Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another Rare Pic


Here is another picture of my brother Billy. it gets harder to pictures of him, unless it is just pics of him from the past which these are. His name are done on wood pieces and the edges are sanded down. i used scrapbooking paper over the wood. the wood is then put on with the red-liner tape from stampin up that i love so very much. The circle pic is cut out from the stampin up punch.

No comments: