Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brothers and Sisters


this layouts is my grandpa and my aunts. I used stampin up papers again and ribbon but the ribbon is retired here. the paper you can buy in the catalog. I also cut by hand the title and attached it by brads. on the cardstock where the photo is i had used 2 different kinds of punches in the corners so i can just put my photo in without using tape or glue. it is just in the by the punches holding it in. the punch at the top gives it an old feel i think also. i used the zots continous glue lines to hold the ribbon in place. I am hoping to show you some more photos here as I scan them over the weekend but these are just 2 of what i did at my sisters and moms. I have more to show you of old picutres that i scrapped of my brothers also. when they was young and of my graduation of high school as promised.

No comments: