Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mom and her Sisters


here i did a layout of all the sisters together at my dads funeral 4 years ago. this is my mom and her sisters. 2 of them came from west virginia and 1 lives in east canton as does my mom. I cut the cardstock in 3 equal widths. put them at an angle. the flowers I traced from a paperwishes template and cut out and folded. and then i put a clear button on each one. the letter i traced out and cut my hand also and then I used a white gel pen from stampin up and whent around the cardstock and the letters for pop.

No comments: