Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Step It up- Return it Swap




Here is a before and after shot of the card. as you can see the card turned out great. Karyn did my card after i sent it to her. i started the card but she had to finish it. as you can see she did a wonderful job on it. like to see her blog and see what other cards she does. here is her blog. http://www.afrogladycreation.com she does some gorgeous work there. plus she is on a design team.

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I am glad you liked the card - I still have to scan or photo mine this week so I can post it up. I love that you layered it up I hadn't thought about doing that!