Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Spirit


These 2 cards are the smae but very different. the stamps are from TAC. the ribbon is from a hair tie that i just pulled apart. you can get alot of ribbon when you buy a little girls hair ties. :) the paper is scraps that I am using up. the one with the dots was printed off the computer at http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com
you can print off all sorts of holiday pattern paper there for free.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Gosh you have been busy - I love all these. You have great ideas for making cards, and some lovely stamps!! The witchy one at the bottom is brilliant.