Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Note to You


this card I was wanting to do for awhile after I seen how to punch these like this. I used the 1 3/8 square punch from stampin up and the corner rounder from fiskars. all I used was scrap paper to make this with since we all have scraps. the sentiment is also from stampin up and the ink I used is coal from ancient page. the ribbon I forget where I bought it maybe from michaels I believe.

1 comment:

Claudette said...

I need to do one of these cards...nice choice of papers used on this card