Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paper Doll

Here is a paper doll that I made all by hand. It is for my mother in laws scrap page that she had done. I told her I would make this for her layout. Everything is traced by a template that I bought from Discount School Supplies. I also used a black gel pen to give some definition. I cut all this out by hand which takes longer but is so worth it for me.

2 comments:

dixie finn said...

This is so cute, glad I got to see it in person.

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas