Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ice Cream Sundae


here is a card that I had half finished so I finished it tonight. it is made for the picnic next we are having and I am making sweet cards in ice cream and cupckaes for the crafting part. the ribbon is from stampin up and it is retired. the stamp I forget who it is buy but if I find out will put it on here. the corner rounder is from fiskars. I also used crystal glaze on the glass,straw, and cherry to make it more real like.I also used white flock on the whip cream part.

1 comment:

Dixie Finn said...

Really cute card. Perfect for this hot weather we are having.