Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

V-8 or B-8


this is my version of the v-8 juice but I call B-8. since my hubby and I do bingo here where we live. we are always teasing this one lady about the juice since she doesn't like at all. so i made this card for her. I printed the v-8 juice off their website. the cherry paper is a scrap that I had. no stamping on this on at all since it came from the computer. the sentiment I did on microsoft word.

No comments: