Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Turkey


here is a different kind of turkey that i did but also got from another blog.this time it came from
she has a video on how to do this. in fact she has a bunch of videos on there for punches. way cute.
she had used all stampin up punches to make this, BUT when I did mine here I didn't have all the punches and used what i had. still turned out like hers I believe.

1 comment:

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Cute turkey. Looks a lot like the one I did.
Check out my blog at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com