Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flower Magnets


these are just some of the 28 magnets I made. they are for our monthly dinner where I live at. I also made some Krackers that I put in some sugar-free candy. with the same images on the outside. I had 50 favors to make. everything is from stampin up except the stamp which is from TAC.
I have been not to great to putting up something here on my blog but my feet have been giving me trouble again. also had chest pains. plus in december I will not be able to blog as much since I will gone for 2 weeks then.just a little heads up for you all. staying at my moms and we will be baking christmas cookies during the whole time. have to check out recipes to take and everything. have a great night.

No comments: