Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

punched santa


here is another one I did but with santa. if you like to make any of tyhese punch art. just go to youtube and type in punch art. there you will find all sorts of punch art to your choosing. this way you can write down or stop the video and do as they make one. I did it with the owl and santa as i got confused on the owl face. it was neat. I put all this on a 6x6 cardstock I cut, with the extras that I punched out as i was punching the others out. this way i know what to use in the future. I seen this done on another blog but cannot remember whos blog it was so i can give her credit. she had a groovy idea on tis I must say.

2 comments:

Dixie Finn said...

all of your punch creations are fabulous. So talented. Thank you so much for sharing. I love them all.

Claudette said...

how cool is all this that you posted on punch art.....must try some of these