Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chatty Chatty


this card has a fold on both sides. so when you put your stamped image on the card you just put the foam tape on the 1 side of the image. this way you can still open the card 3times. the pattern paper is a scrap, stamps are by stampin up. so is the verse. I inked areound the image with choc. chip ink also from stampin up. now this is the first time I used markers to color this in but I figured with the image the way it was markers was best. so the markers I used was Bic Mark-It. took my time to do this.

No comments: