Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Scallop Christams Tree


this tree is made from the scallop punch and cut. this tree you just count 2,3,4, and so on until you got a tree you like. I went as high as by counting the scallops. then I used a star or you can use a flower punch for the top. make sure the flower looks like a star though. no one will ever know it is a flower. cut a piece for the trunk and glue. you can use pattern or plain cardstock as it can be your choice. like i made mine here using pattern paper. the background stamp is from stampin up. the verse was given to me so i do not know who it is by.

No comments: