Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Scallop Tree


here is a tree for christmas that is made from scallop punch. in placew of the star I used a flower because this one looks like a star to me. the scallops are cut 2,3,4,5, and 6. you can leave off the 2 if you like but for me it looks like a tall tree ready to decorate. i used pattern paper to make this with but you can use cardstock.it up to you what paper you use for the effect you want.

No comments: