Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Chickies-part 2




here are 2 more little peeps made out punches. the wide oval I used is from a template that I traced and cut out. the heart punches are from oriental trading. scallop punch from stampin up and the white part of the eyes is the 1/2 inch punch from stampin up also, the black part of the eyes is made from the biggest hole on the cropadile.hair and legs you cut by hand. I found this on the same site as the other 2 little peeps. I think they are so cute and should go great on layouts or easter cards.

No comments: