Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Scrapbooking Store coming to Niles,Ohio


yep, you heard right. this is the postcard the owner gave to us. here is her website that is on the card plus blog and email. so if you live she is trying to get the place opened for black friday shopping. so cool. I will be there when it opens.
email:scrapbookstudio09@yahoo.com
email:angela@thescrapbook-studio.com
blog:http://TheScrapbook-Studio.blogspot.com
there you have it folks the info for the new coming to town and will soon be open. yeahhhhh! I cannot wait. :)

No comments: