Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Picture Wallet




here everything is by stampin up. this is the first time i ever made this. turned out pretty for me. :) the stamp set is polka dot and paisley. inks used is tempting turquoise and certain celery by stampin up also. ribbon is a scrap i had ,plus i forget who it is by. to open the wallet slide off the pink part. when it opens up you can put 3 pictures inside and journal also right beside the pics. it folds up nicely so you can put the pink sleeve back on and you can also keep this in your purse to show off the grandkids or nieces and nephews, or the kids. this would make a great gift also as the person just has to do put pics and journal.

2 comments:

Dixie Finn said...

Your projects are wonderful. You have been a busy crafter.

Unknown said...

What a great little gift this would make!