Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wizard is Retiring

I just read on spellbinders blog about it retiring the wizard. can you believe that. no more wizard. I am sad,angry and disappointed that people who sell something great for them is getting rid of it. very bad. Let me know what you all think on this.

1 comment:

arubberstamper said...

Out with the old, and in with the new. I think it was going to happen sooner or later. It's really out of fashion now. And they have the new machine out that will be able to use the regular dies along with the biggie nesties that they have for their machine called "Exclaibiar" (sp?) I just bought the Tim Holtz "Vagabond" before Chirstmas ( a little gift to myself...lol), it's electric and can cut anything, I will probably use this a lot more, and my purple wizard will be used every once and a while. I think the cranking of the old wizard has something to do with them discontinuing, problems with people and their wrists and so on. At least they are still making their fun nesties and dies. We have to move with the changes, even though we may not like them, we will have to accept them someitmes.