Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunny Punch Art


here i did a bunny made withn all punches from stampin up. the punches use are:



1 3/4 " circle

1/2 " circle

large and small oval

standar hole punch or the cropadile can be used here also.



now you can use pattern paper for the small oval for the pads of the bunny feet and ears. I used inks from stampin up to edge the body, feet and ears.



oh and i found this on another blog and when i find it again i will add her blog address on here for you all. thank you and enjoy!!

2 comments:

GAFlyGirl said...

those are so cute! not sure if u remember me but we were in the SAT group together. I saw your post on Claudette's blog and that'd how I found yours. good to find ya on here. Those are such cute easter cards!

GAFlyGirl said...

oh.. my name on SAT was AprilStampinQueen