Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tags, Tags, and more Tags




I got tag happy as i did more tags the last few days. these are kits that was sent to me in a swap from stampintaggin when the group was on yahoo awhile before it shut down. I never knew how much fun it was to make tags until now as I always thought it was boring but making these one doesn't have to put alot onto the tags at all. on the tag that has 2 tags on a small and a big one. in the one corner is a cardboard corner that has scrapbook paper on it. I sanded the edges down also.these can be used on scrapbook pages in the future.


No comments: