Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Randy's Cards



here is the cards my husband made tonight in class. he is doing such a great job at making cards and he even learned a new technique tonight. using the color spritzer tool by stampin up. and he even learned about 2 step stamping also. which was done with the red leaf. if he keeps up like this we will have another rubberstamper in our midst. :)

1 comment:

Dixie Finn said...

As usual, he did a fantastic job. He is turning into quite the stamper. Great job!!