Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Turkey Time



here is the card i made for a swap. the turkey i made by hand and you can see how it is done by visiting http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog


then in the search there type in turkey and you can see a video of it. this is where I got the idea from. and so neat to use scraps for the tail. the stamped background is from design company. it is a set of 4 for thanksgiving.I used 3 different colors of brown inks which are from stampin up.white gel pen is from stampin up also and I used it for the eyes.round corner punch is from fiskars.

No comments: