Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Backgrounds

this was another tough card to make for a swap also. backgrounds. I used only 1 stamp here but i used markers to color it in. then i used a glue dot on the flower and glue for the mini e rhinestone.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Hello Monica, long time since I have been in blogland and visiting my lovely friends. This card is such a soft gentle dreamy one, I like your colour combination and the flower too. xxx