Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Quilled Butterfly

ok here is a card i did tonight and I quilled the butterfly on it. I ran the background thru my sizzix twice. I punch out the flowers using a stampin up punch then I put clear rhinestone in the center of the flower. I punched out the flower 3 times. forgot that part. :)  I stamped the verse also from stampin up. I used the word window in black and cut in half. this way it shows just at the ends. easy as pie.

No comments: