Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Punch Out Cards

I seen this on my facebook page and had to make 2 of them. one of circles and one of squares. they turned out really good. when you open them you see the 3 different flowers. this is how they look like when opened up if you see the circles fully or the squares fully. I used stasmpin up ink on all and stamps are from stampin up also.  the punches are from stampin up/  the one circle is done in a pink and thats why you cannot see it. just in case you was wondering.


No comments: