Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beary Cute

here I made this for a swap i am and I used punches to make this cute couple. I will be putting up how to make this after i finish here. all punches are from stampin up except the 1 inch circle.  the pattern paper is the IN colors from stampin up. pink ribbon I had left over and made a bow. I quilled 2 tear drops to make the heart in the center.I also used a fine lined marker and a white gel pen.

No comments: