Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Double Easel Card

here is a double easel card i found on youtube. I just had to try my hand at making one. the leaves and acorns are from the cricut doodlecharms. the letters are from hero arts stamps. I also used fiskars textured plate for the background that has leaves on it also. I just have to figure out how to make it much deeper impression. maybe more shims?? have to try that next time.  

No comments: