Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

process of making

well, I am in the process of making 3 crafts. 2 albums which is very rare for me to work on and 1 layout of my nieces.  the albums will take me time as i don't do them very often. but these 2 inspired me. Of course the layout is where I love to work on along with cards or quilling. right now i cannot scan anything in as my scanner is broken and we just got another one and i have to hook it up yet.  plus learn how to use it. ughhhh!!!    :)  this is what is happening. i have cards made but being not able to scan them in I will be just mailing them out for the swaps I owe.  Hope everybody had a wonderful st.patrick's day.  

No comments: