Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Strokes and Ovary Mass

As you can see it has been a while since I was on here to post a card. well, let me tell you what has been happening to me healthwise. first all, I had a stroke on june 30th and now am on the tail end of recovery. My left side was affected as was my speech. with the help of my husband randy and my nieghbor Cathy  I did my rehab at home since we could not afford rehab. then next thing I know I have a mass on my left ovary which next week they are going to  do a biopsy and in 4 weeks another ultrasound. that is what has been happening. the stroke was a big surprise for me. this is what is happening.

No comments: