Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, February 10, 2014

whats been happening

here is the scoop why i didn't post for december.  during that time I was in the middle of  organizing m,y craft room. going thru everything.   then i re-arranged 3 pieces of furniture. 2 bookcases and my table.   a friend help me to moved those and he even  fixed it so no cords are in the middle of the floor so i do not trip, since I am going blind. just getting used to where everything is at the moment.  :)  I am sure you all know what that is like. then I had to get ready for inspection. so that made me not post anything for january either, so I was super busy doing all this. that is what I was doing.

No comments: