Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Layouts

this is one of my favorite layouts that I did. This is my niece Kayla. The flowers that I use onthe LO is from a Lae that you put around your neck. I cut the lai apart and then I got so many flowers. If you look at the lais when you buy them they have so many colors and some are two-toned in color and some even glitter. So instead of me buying the primas that everyone is so in LOVE with I bought flowered leis and just cut them apart and now I have so many and in different colors and I didn't have to spend that much money like you do on primas. :)

No comments: