Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Little black dress


I did this dress on artist canvas. I first painted it black anf then i did the quilling shapes I needed.after that I glue the quilling shapes on and let eveything dry. then I took gold glitter glue and made a hanger and did 3 gold dotss. let that dry. I loved this so much i have bought 2 more canves for 2 more different dresses that I want to do so ic an put all together and give these as gifts. :)

No comments: