Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Birthday card


I made this card for a Blog contest. She has been blogging for 1 year and is having a contest so i hurried and made the card to the directions she had up. Cardstock was stampin up- ruby red, choc. chip, close to cocoa, very vanilla or if you didn't have these colors as close to these colors as you get. Since i don't have stampin up cardstock i got as close as i could get.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card hope you win ,Dawnx

Scrapping Donna said...

This is a cute card!

Good luck. Hope you win!!

Donna