Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Gratitude Challenge


I scrapbook this layout for the MemoryMakers Magazine Gratitude Challenge. You are to creat a 1 page layout with the title AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE. Then include at 3 different photos. Use autumn colors as our color palette since autumn began on Sunday Sept. 9/23. Include 2 different embellishments. Deadline for this is Thursday 10/4/07. If you like to enter go to http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/forum
if you are not a member you will have to register. the prize is a copy of WE DARE YOU from MEMORY MAKERS BOOKS. (Thats a $22.99 book for free if you win!)
Good Luck to all the winners!!!!!!

No comments: