Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Breast cancer Awareness


These are ATC's for a swap on Fiskars. It is for Breast Cancer Awareness. Everyone needs to checked by their drs for cancer. If you haven't been check please make an appt. ask your dr. about it. Now I know this is calling the kettle black as I haven't been checked and I am 46,but I need to ask my dr. about it also. I go on Monday to see him anyway. :) Routine checkup for me so this is a good time for me to ask about it. This is the first time I ever did any swaps on this on tis subject before. So being able to do an ATC on what it means to me was great. This is what it means to me.

No comments: