Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Update on Hubby

Well,I finally was able to get thru to talk to my husband on the phone. I had to call more than once as VA hung up on me. So I tried again on the call and finally got thru. YEAH!!!! WELL, he has to be put back on coumadim now,which he will be on it for the rest of his life. VA is trying to get it regulated right now so he(hubby) is in there for the weekend. Plus he might have either a cane or a walker to walk around with also to make it easier for him to walk with also. He said he isn't sure what one they will give him yet. +He will know later. They are taking blood often. He told the dr. up thre in emgercy that VA was the one who took him off of coumadimin the first place and they didn't say anything, but later they just blamed it on the people in the lab. Its just passing the buck if you ask me. VA took him off the pills which he should be on . But I look at it this way, God saved him and God will look at the drs and take care of the drs himself. I let it in God's hands. I am going to take care of my husband and make sure he stays healthy.

No comments: