Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Please Pray for my Husband-OT on crafts

My hubby went into the with blood clots in his legs and he was admitted into the VA Hospital yesterday. As of today I do not know a thing except he has been moved to another room.They did move him out of ICU, but as far as that I do not know anything else because I cannot get ahold of my husband up to get a chance to talk to him and find out what is happening. So it just makes me more worried about all this. Then on top of everything else when i woke up, we have a boil water until further notice also. This is for drinking. All I know I sure do need Heavenly father help and guidance as I do not know wht is happening and to make sure hubby is safe and the comfort heavenly father can give. I just wish i can get thru to VA and talk to my hubby and find out about what happen. I will update you whenever I find out anything,if anybody lets me know anything.

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Monica, saying a prayer for your hubby. And for wisdom for the doctors.

Trust in Him - He will see you through this.

Thanks for visiting my blog.