Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Angelosity Card Sketches29,28,30,27





These are the Next 4 sketches of angel's blog. I am caught up on all of the sketches. These are my take of the sketches. Angelosity is having a card sketch contest up to her birthday each day. Each she shows a blog candy to put into the box , But you have to make the card by the sketch to get into the contest. So far there is 30 sketches if you like to join into the fun.

No comments: