Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Dad and Grandparents layoutsof their tombstone-My first mosiac



This is the first mosiac layout that I did and I wanted to do a layout of my dad's and my grandparents tombstones so I can remember what they look like as i do not live close to them to visit. I stamped the flowers and doublestamped them. The title is doubled stamped also. I cut 1 flower out and pop-dot it up just above the journaling to give it a lift.
(TIP:) If you are out of pop dots and something to give a lift you can use leftover rubberstamping rubber that you trim when you mount your stamps, well save it as the sticky back will give it a lift. just pull off the rubber part before you put it on like a pop-dot. this way you have sticky of both now, now use as you would like a pop-dot. I tried this and it worked. that is what I used for the flower. :)

1 comment:

Pandachu said...

Thanks for the tip! Will try and dress up my LO a bit with ur suggestion :)