Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nigel's Card That my Nephew made for me


This is a card that my nephew nigel made for to get well since i was in the hospital. I love it when i received today in the mail. :) Plus when we have time we do crafts together, also with his sister Jadynn as they both love doing crafting since they get it from their mother and their aunt here. lol. They are naturals. :) Nigel and Jadyn are my joy and sunshine when I see them and I love them both. I love whatever they make.

No comments: