Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Cherries


this cherry stamp i believe is from Anita's and i do have more than 1 stamp from them. I love their stamps and think they are just so cute and fine. the cherry hello is from from letters stamps that my niece kayla had gotten me and stamped in real red from stampin up. the cherries has red glitter on them.

1 comment:

Anna Banana said...

I love the sparkle on your cherries!! Really makes them pop on the card!!