Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Cards All Week

sorry for posting all week but it sure has been nasty for me as I have been sick and in and out of the hospital twice with an asthma attack. after all these years I get it back of out-growing when i was 8 years old but I have 3 attacks now. go figure. as of tomorrow i will get my own nebullizer or what some calls a breathing machine and the medicine to go with it. yeah, I am going to take control of this while it is in the early stage so i can get back into my life.my arms are bruised from the IV's because they couldn't find my veins as I am what they call a hard-stick. one who has small veins that rolls. plus on top all this the emergency room dr. told me that I didn't have the mtral valve prolapse that i told him that i DID HAVE that a heart dr. i go to diagnosed me with. plus you can only tell this with a ultrasound. an x-ray will NOT tell this at all. now when i called my heart dr and asked about it and if i had this or not and they confirmed i do have mitral valve prolapse was i mad at the emergcy room dr for giving me wrong info.But right now I am trying to keep relaxed with my breathing as i never when i go back into another asthma attack. that is what is happening and I haven't posted any cards all week and i am hoping to get some cards done this weekend. many thnaks.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

You take care of yourself. We'll all still be here when you get to feeling better! ~chris

kc_froglady said...

Wow Monica you have had a rough week - hope you are soon feeling back up to par and able to relax with some stamping :) Maybe a warm cup o' tea too LOL!