Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Popsicles Anyone??


I seen this on a blog and I thought it was just the cutest thing i ever seen. I just had to make me one also. the popsicles are made from the large tag punch and the bites i did out of the scallop punch. both of the punches are from stampin up. the popsicle stamp and the sentiment is from TAC. so is the background on the one popsicle from TAC.

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

That is just tooooooo cute! Love it! ~chris

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Janine said...

Very cute!

Kim Dellow said...

What a totally cool idea! Kimx