Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Floral


This stamped image was given to me by Mudmaven. you can click on her link on the right side of my blog to see her blog. she has a wonderful blog and does amazing things there. Well, she sent me this image and the rest of the images to see if i liked them enough and to work with them to see if I like them to buy them from stampin up. so this I my version of the stamps that was mailed to me, but as you can i had trouble cutting out bee as since it is sooo tiny and my eyesight isn't so good anymore as i am going blind so i tried my best cutting it out. the background is polished stone that I did along time ago as I did a bunch of them when I did them. When i do something like this i do a bunch as to save time. :) I also pierced the top and the bottom by using the stampin up guide. it sure did save me some trouble to keep the holes the same.

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Very nice Monica. So glad the images reached you okay. ~chris