Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

1-1 Swap


I posted a swap on stampintaggin who wanted to do a 1-1 swap with and acelady said she would do one with me. so I said we would have to use glitter,ribbon,eyelets. I put my ribbon thru my eyelets and the glitter I used was dazzling diamonds from stampin up. the stamps are from Close To My Heart stamps. I used markers to ink the stamps with this way I could get the different shades on the stamps that i wanted. I used the cropadile to set the eyelets.

No comments: