Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ice Cream Cards

I did these ice cream cards for a swap for stampintaggin. I seen these on a blog that I cannot remeber as i would give credit to her blog as I thought they was so cool as I thought I just had to do them. I made a booboo on stamping the word ice cream upside down but i don't care right now and lets see if the notice in the swap. LOL. the ice cream is done with the scallop punch from stampin up and the 1 3/8 punch also which you cut alittle off each side. you take a textured fiskar plate and rub or put thur the wizard. to make it like a cone. the glitter is from stampin up also. the background stamps is from TAC.

No comments: