Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Purple Flower of my Heart


here is a card that I did after Mudmaven stamped off some images of the flower for me as I seen the the flower on her blog. I always go to her blog everyday and see what she is doing. it is to bad that stampin up doesn't sell this stamp as a single as i love this stamp soooooo much. :) here is mudmavens blog so you can see what she has done with the same stamp and other cards she has done also.

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Very nice and I really like the blue one too! Glad you are having fun with these images! ~chris