Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Monkeying Around


This stamp set was given to me from a gingerwoodie. you can see the the link for gingerwood on the right hand side of my blog. Kelly had sent me lots of stuff as she was cleaning out her craft room and she had sent me some stamps and this was one of in the set. I think it is just the cutest thing. I am going to be sending it to my niece. have to make another for my nephew. lol. then make 3 more for my other 3 nieces also. :) they will love this set alot. I know I will Thanks so much Kelly. Black Ink used was ancient page. I used scraps here in the background, and the corner punch is from stampin up. I also used orange ink around the sentinment to bring it out.

No comments: