Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grandpa Luther


Here we are back in west virginia on middle mountain. yep, that is me in the bottom pic when i was skinny and I only wore a 9-10 back then. before i got sick and on these medications. lol. When we was back here this time visiting my sister kymm had never tasted cows milk ever in her life and moms relatives had given her the what for, for not raising her right so to speak. LOL. I was raised on cows milk since i was so sick all my life and grandpa lambert and always stopped by to give us twins cows on his way to work. Us twins was sick so much and drank cows milk so we was used to it but kymm wasn't and this was her first time in this picture drinking it. On this layout, i used stampin up paper which is 2 sided and the ribbon is from stampin up and retired by the way. I made this to look like wallpaper and old-fahsion.which it does to me.

No comments: